Monday, June 17, 2013

3.6 Liar

Piss. Rotten food. Garbage. Poo.

This has got to be one of my most embarrassing moments EVER. I remember one time when I was in fourth grade, my mom picked me up from school. She handed me a bottle of water when I got to the car. I drank everything and went to sleep. She dropped me and my yaya off in a tiny bookstore near our old house. I had to get materials for some Christmas project we had to do for school. While the lady in the counter was taking forever to cut up the carton in the size I needed, I was pacing around, back and forth. I needed to pee so bad. I asked the guard where the nearest bathroom is. He said it was across the street inside the mall. I figured I could still hold it in. So I did. What seemed like forever had passed, I decided that what if I released a little, the need to pee would go away. NOPE. When I released a bit, I released EVERYTHING. My yaya came up to me and asked what happened. Classic me to cover up a mess, "Yuck, yaya! What's that," I said, pointing at the puddle I didn't create. "Why am I wet? Baka nabasa ako in mommy's car when I drank the water?" My yaya knew me so well. She rushed the lady, paid for everything and brought me out. She made me remove my skirt. Luckily I was wearing shorts inside which didn't look wet. We walked home pretending it never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment