Thursday, June 13, 2013

3.2 Baby

Some Victoria Secret rose scented body spray. Pancit canton. Cigarette smoke. Summer.

We just moved to Magallanes from Yulo. It was around December of 2005. I remember my parents telling me they have a surprise for me before I entered the house. When we got inside, they told me I had my own room, which I was so ecstatic about. I entered my room which had a queen sized bed in the middle, a study table one side, a vanity table on the other. Seven butterflies made out wire and cloth hung from my ceiling just above my bed. I felt like a princess! My parents told me the two of the butterflies represented them and that they'd always watch over me. Now only three are left. The biggest one represents my mom. The medium sized one is my stepdad. And the smallest represents me. At 21, I still think that I'll always be their baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment