Friday, June 14, 2013

3.3 Crush

Pancit canton. Barbeque. Smoke from a grill. Fried food.

I remember when I was about 7 or 8, I had the biggest crush on this kid named Raffy. Ever since I was little, I was already sociable and very talkative. But there was something about Raffy that made me shut up and keep to myself. There was this one time I was hanging out in his grandparents' house because our families are really close. The help asked me what I wanted to eat. I told her I wanted pancit canton because it was my favorite. Raffy came downstairs to the dining room and saw me eating pancit canton. He loudly expressed how he wanted to eat pancit canton because it was his favorite. My eyes widened. I was ecstatic. My crush and I had something in common. More than a decade has passed yet he and I still remain as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment