Saturday, August 3, 2013

10.4 Baby Couerl


I can’t believe it! Today finally came! I’m so excited! Mom and Dad promised to take me to the toy store today. What should I get? What should I ask for? Maybe I new Barbie. Or maybe new Barbie dresses so I can just change the clothes of my Barbies at home. I need to choose fast or else I might get stuck again with another puzzle like last time. I hate puzzles! Don’t my parents know me? Just because I couldn’t pick a toy last time doesn’t mean I want a puzzle! A PUZZLE? What am I supposed to do with a puzzle? Maybe I should get one of those art sets or something. Does that count as a toy? Or does that count as a school supply? I could use some Play Doh! Or maybe those toy computers! Or maybe not. I mean, there’s a real computer at home with really fun games so I don’t think I need a toy computer. Would it be too much to ask for my own real computer? Is that a toy? I mean older people have those laptops or whatever. Do they consider it as toys? Maybe not. Sometimes they look so angry when they’re using it. Maybe it’s not fun. Maybe the games on their computers aren’t fun. AHHHH I still can’t decide what I want! Oh no. I’m going to get stuck with another puzzle, am I? NOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment